How to Create an ISO File
A better way of gathering files on a CD, DVD or Blu-ray, frequently happens to be in ISO image format. Sometimes it is necessary to archive them in this way. Here a free method is offered as a "How to."
- Get an ISO compiler. The most widely used tool for compiling files into ISO is the Image Burn utility, which is also free.
- Install the software. Double click on the downloaded file. Do not accept options you do not admit on your computer and install only Image Burn.
- Open the software by double-clicking on its shortcut on the desktop.
- Don't worry if you have missed a file in the created ISO image. You can delete the image and create another image. It does not burn anything. You can test and adjust compilation as many time as you like.
- As Image Burn is a high quality and free popular software, many bloatware producers, and among them annoy-ware producers might bundle it with their products. Please be careful to download it only from its official website, as stand alone Image Burn.