How to Add Watermark to PDF Documents
- Download the latest version of Dysprosium PDF Watermark software from the Messiah's Dysprosium Site.
- Double click on the "JAR" file to open the software.
- Brows to your destination document to be water marked.
- Select for a "text" or an "image" as a water mark. If you like doing both you can do it in two runs of the software.
- Decide for the font color, font size and style and opacity of your water mark. Also, decide for the position and angle of the water-mark text on your page.
- Add image. Similarly, you have options for the image you put on the document.
- Click on "OK" button to finish the job.
- If you use a one page blank pdf document the image will be converted to a PDF document, optionally.
- You can correct things without closing application. On each run reset the application. New result will come with a new name without destroying any previous file.